DFT Check Valves
DFT silent check valves are known around the world as the valve to use to prevent or eliminate water hammer problems. Whatever your size, pressure or piping configurations, DFT has a check valve for you.
DFT in-line check valves began over 50 years ago with a customer’s need for a small metal-seated check valve that could be installed in any position while providing tight shut-off. The Basic-Check® valve was developed to satisfy that need. Over the following decades, customers’ needs led to the development of the DLC®, Excalibur®, GLC®, PDC®, SCV and WLC® styles of in-line silent check valves.
DFT learned by listening to customers like you that each industry has special needs that require a specially designed check valve. DFT® In-Line Check Valves have been developed for use on liquids, gas or steam in the following industries: Chemical, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, Steel, Textile, Ultra Pure, and Mining.
They specialize in providing in-line check valves that meet customer requirements as opposed to simply meeting line size. The “Check Valve Doctor” continues to grow from satisfying these needs and solving problems.
Features, Properties and Benefits include:
- Designed to Prevent Water Hammer
- Non-slam, spring-assisted
- Through 24", ANSI 150 to 2500
- WCB, 316SS and other alloys
- Stainless Steel trim (standard)
- Threaded, Socket Weld, Flanged, Wafer & Butt Weld ends
- Horizontal and Vertical installation
- Meets or exceeds MSS-SP61 leakage requirements
- Most valves meet MSS-SP126 " Steel In-Line Spring Assisted Center Guided Check Valves"
- Available with Soft Seating for tight shutoff
- Custom sizing on some models
- Designed to open at 0.5 psi differential pressure and fully open at 1.0 psi
Brochures available for download:
Please contact your Parker Supply application specialist for more information or for help selecting the right product for your specific application.